The afternoon of May 10, 2019
Juxinqiao 107 Creative Intelligence Park Multifunctional Conference Hall
No. 18 Shangliao Industrial Road, Xinqiao Street, Bao'an District, Shenzhen City, converges with Xinqiao 107 Creating Intelligence Park
Shenzhen Baoan District Government
China Laser Industry Association, Guangdong Laser Industry Association and Shenzhen Science and Technology Association
Shenzhen Baoan District Xinqiao Street Office, Shenzhen Zhizhuang Laser Technology Research Institute, Shenzhen Laser Intelligent Manufacturing Industry Association, Laser Manufacturing Situation, Shenzhen Instrument and Instrument Society
Taiwan Laser Technology Application Association, Guangdong Optics Society, Guangdong Laser Industry Technology Innovation Alliance, Tsinghua University, Wuyi University, Nanjing Advanced Laser Technology Research Institute, Jiangmen Intelligent Laser Technology Research Institute, Shenzhen University of Technology, Laser Manufacturing Network
Chairman of the Conference
In recent years, with the transformation of domestic manufacturing industry from traditional processing to high-tech content and high added value, new technologies such as laser processing and 3D printing have been rapidly promoted.
Bao'an District concentrates on many high-end manufacturing industries in Shenzhen, as well as most of the output value of laser products. Many enterprises in transition are eager to pay attention to and learn more advanced technologies and application schemes of laser processing and material addition manufacturing. To this end, the Baoan District Government, in conjunction with the Guangdong Laser Industry Association, plans to hold a special meeting on the analysis of laser processing application technology.
Laser Frontier Technology and Future Solutions
1. General Managers, Project Managers, Equipment Managers, Technology/R&D/Design Directors, Production/Manufacturing Department Heads of Consumer Electronics Manufacturing Industry, Semiconductor, Photovoltaic, New Energy, Metal Hardware, Automotive Electronics Manufacturing Industry, etc.
2. Laser industry practitioners;
3. Expert representatives of relevant industry investment institutions, alliances, associations and other organizations;
4. Other professionals who are interested in the application of laser technology, the person in charge of relevant subjects in universities, scientific researchers, students in schools, etc.
1. Hundreds of authoritative experts in the industry and enterprise elites face-to-face exchanges and discussions;
2. Provide platform and business value for partners, and potential customers are right next to you.
3. Promote and report in advance by the major authoritative media.
Attached: guest speaker at the main venue of LMN2019 World Laser Manufacturing Congress (May 8, 2019-Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center)
Contact information of the organizing committee
Scan QR code for online registration.
ALAT2019 13th International Laser Application Technology Forum (Shenzhen)